The use of Sargasol as an organic plant health tonic significantly improves the benefits of a balanced nutritional program for optimising fruit set and delivering more consistent yields, year after year.
Sargasol contains Sargassum Seaweed enriched with essential nutrients and Gibberellic acid.
Sargasol is a premium class liquid fertiliser which is an organically synthesised formulation in a seaweed base called Sargassum (Brown Algae) which contains growth promoting hormones like auxins, cytokinins, gibberellins, amino acids, and chelated microelements.
The phytohormones present in Sargasol works in tandem with existing growth factors in the plant system and stimulate active growth.
The active ingredients in Sargasol influence cell enlargement, division and elongation.
Sargasol helps moderate the hormonal and enzyme balance of the plants to ensure enhanced nutrient uptake from the soil.
The growth factors in Sargasol ensure uninterrupted protein synthesis to augment the growth of active tissues mainly apical meristem (growing tip).
Sargasol leaves no toxins, or residues and only leaves you with more for less.
- Improves growth of plants
- Increases metabolic efficiency and enhances the nutrient uptake for balanced growth.
- Increases flower and fruit production.
- Reduced flower fall and immature fruit fall through hormonal balance.
- Increases the quality of the product significantly.
- Enables plants to recover from biotic and abiotic stress. Plants recover faster after pest attacks, flood or relocation stress.
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly.
Sargasol is a perfect product to:
- increase buds, flowers, and fruits in your favourite veggie patch or flower garden or fruit patch
- lessen transplant shock while transplanting from a small pot to the ground
- produce more fruits or veggies or flowers in your garden