- Reduces the need for nitrogen fertilisation
- Removes toxins from soils
- Improves water holding capacity for better drought resistance and reduction in water usage
- Chelates soil nutrients
- Stimulates soil microbial activity
- Solubilise minerals
- Improves soil structure
- Acts as a storehouse of N, P, S, and Zn
- Improve nutrient uptake, especially phosphorous, sulphur, and nitrogen
Directions for Use:
Soil Application - Dissolve 1 tablespoon in a 9L litre bucket and apply to soil. Covers 100m2.
Foliar Application – Dissolve half a teaspoon in 2L of water and spray over leaf surface.
Dissolve 1 tablespoon in a 9L litre bucket and apply to soil. Covers 120m2.
Can be applied every 4 weeks.
Avoid application to alkaline soils (pH greater than 7) and to acid loving plants (Azalea, Camellia, Gardenia and other plants) and mixing with Ammonium Sulphate, Potassium Sulphate, Iron Sulphate, Magnesium Sulphate and Manganese Sulphate.