• New

ENTEC SPECIAL NPK BLUE TE Fertiliser DMPP Eurochem Agro Fertilizer Re-Packed

$77.18

Analysis: Nitrogen as nitrate 5% Nitrogen as Ammonium 7% Total Nitrogen 12% Phosphorus soluble in neutral ammonium citrate 5.2% Phosphorus water soluble 3.4% Potassium as potassium sulphate 14.1% Micronutrients: Magnesium 1.2% Sulphur 6%, water soluble 4.8% Boron 0.02% Zinc 0.01%

Plastic bags are re-packed to woven pp bags.

High-quality NPK fertiliser with magnesium and trace elements.

Contains nitrification inhibitor DMPP which prevents leaching.
Suitable for:
  • Base and side-dressing for intensively grown plants such as Fruit trees, Grapes, Ornamentals and Vegetables.
  • Turf. 
  • Chloride sensitive plants and salt-affected soils.

ENTEC fertilisers contain in their formulation a molecule exclusively developed through BASF Germany.  The active ingredient in ENTEC is 3,4-dimethyl pyrazole phosphate (DMPP). 

Nitrogen fertilisers containing ammonium are treated with ENTEC to stabilise the ammonium and inhibit the nitrification process. ENTEC does not harm or reduce bacteria populations in the soil or leave harmful residues in soils or harvested crops. 

ENTEC fertilisers have been used for over a decade in Europe to help limit the entry of nitrate in ground and surface waters. 

ENTECSP25

You might also like

Related Products ( 16 other products in the same category )